Winter Flu Jab Service
Eligibility Criteria for the NHS free flu vaccination service.
• Individuals aged 65 and above.
• Individuals aged 18 years to under 65 years belonging to eligible clinical risk groups.
• Pregnant women.
• Residents of long-stay residential care homes.
• Carers receiving carer’s allowance, or those who are the primary carer for elderly or disabled individuals.
• Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals.
• Frontline workers in social care settings without an employer-led occupational health scheme, including those employed by registered care or nursing homes, registered domiciliary care providers, voluntary managed hospice providers, and individuals employed by direct payment or Personal Health budget recipients, such as Personal Assistants.